Thanks for making SLAS2013 a smashing success.
- View our conference wrap-up video.
- Check out our SLAS2013 photo gallery.
- Read the wrap-up press release. We are pleased to keep the program information posted on this site to facilitate your post-conference trip reports.
- New this year, we introduced a Daily Newsletter and online Poster Gallery and app.
- Congratulations to Andrea Weston, Bristol-Myers Squibb, who was selected as the winner of the 2013 SLAS Innovation Award announced on Wednesday, January 16.
- Please mark your calendar to join us January 18-22, 2014, for SLAS2014 to be held at the San Diego Convention Center. Watch www.SLAS2014.org for details as they are announced.
- The two sessions listed below were recorded and live streamed on Monday, January 14. They are now available on demand at your convenience. We hope you enjoy this complimentary "Taste of SLAS2013". Thanks, once again, to our presenters and panelists for permitting this rebroadcast and for their overall contributions to SLAS2013.
The following presentations from SLAS2013 are available on demand for free. SLAS thanks these presenters for generously allowing their presentations to be shared in this manner. To access, go to www.SLAS2013.org/ondemand.
- Bioengineering and Clinical Applications of the Circulating Tumor Cell Microchip Opening Keynote Presentation by Mehmet Toner, Ph.D.
- Science and Society in the 21st Century keynote by Sir Harold Kroto, Ph.D.
- The Pursuit of Hope and Dignity: Why Every Link in the Medical Chain Matters closing keynote by Emmy-Award winning journalist Charles Sabine
- HTS and Early Drug Discovery in Industry and Academia. Collaboration: Is the Sum Greater Than The Two Parts? Panel discussion with Jonathan O'Connell, BMS, Ricardo Macarron, GSK, Peter Hodder, Scripps, Martyn Banks, BMS, and Barbara Slusher, Johns Hopkins.